Executive Assistant (m/f/d) in Berlin
When all you need is inspiration… Join our amazing founders and CEOs on their journey to global leadership!
At the Medici Living Group, we develop innovative, tech-enabled rental housing in our role as the largest co-living solutions provider in Europe. Our Group revolutionizes 21st-century housing and dynamically adapts our units to the latest global trends. As one of the world’s leading PropTech companies, we promote both digitalization and customer service in the real estate sector, creating additional value for both landlords and tenants.
We are looking for ambitious, driven and highly organized team players who enable our CEOs to be at their best! Whether it is SaaS, PropTech, BlockChain, Internet of Everything (IoE) – you enjoy being at the forefront of technology and innovation and you know what it takes to work with high energy executives who are changing the world.
You are their secret weapon to success, and you don’t shy away from the seemingly impossible. You are known for the passion you put into every detail of your work, you are a self-starter who knows what great customer experience looks like, and you care and deliver excellence in the many little things that need organizing and arranging every day.
Does that sound like you? Then read on and check out.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- All your actions will be geared towards helping the CEO leverage his time in the most effective way
- Optimise the CEO schedule through efficient scheduling and prioritisation of meetings, phone calls and everything else we can not even think of right now
- Manage all logistics around board and management meetings as well as offsites
- Assist with presentations and a variety of other day to day tasks on behalf of the CEO like managing travel bookings, handling expenses and multitasking during ad hoc projects
- Take over responsibility for your own projects as well as participate and manage company projects or events
- Finally there will be smaller tasks and projects that will require your quick thinking and creativity.
You will be most successful if you fit this Profile:
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside the company
- You have first working experience as an Executive Assistant or a similar role and you keep being a constant learner
- You are extremely organized and structured and always know what is happening when
- You have a terrific work ethic accompanied by an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude
- You are tech-savvy and confident using G Suite and MS Office etc., experience with LinkedIn and Xing are beneficial
- You are absolutely fluent in English and German
- You thrive under (good) pressure and love fast-paced, dynamic startup environments
What We Offer You:
- A growth story you can be part of, in the most exciting industries around us
- Not one, many disruptiv concepts and great products that are here to stay!
- An experienced founding team that is now transforming to global leadership
- Responsibility from day 1, and a lot of space for exponential growth and development
- A flat hierarchy with a fun start-up culture – enrich the lives of our dynamic and highly-motivated team with your personality
- A company culture that is second to none. We see and live the power of #1TEAM and we ‚buildcommunity!
You need a valid work and residence permit for Germany to be considered for this position.
Send us your compelling CV/resume, salary expectations and possible start date and let’s connect quickly.
This might be your step into an amazing career with truly amazing people!
Looking forward to seeing your application soon.