Senior People Operations Manager (m/f/d)
Medici Living Group is pleased to announce a new position in our team: Join us as People Operations Manager in Berlin!
We build community. Internally as well as in the marketplace. You can be part of this amazing growth story, and you can leave a positive mark with our people. By placing them at the heart of what you do, without losing sight of commercials and usability. By being pragmatic yet innovative. By keeping the house in order and by always keeping a smile. Ready to join?
With a focus on technology and innovative living, our Group provides a unique, fully-furnished membership based co-living experience – created for global citizens with local spirit, located in the heart of cities across the world. We develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing and are the largest co-living platform in the marketplace with over 1,800 units under management today. We run fully-serviced buildings under our brand QUARTERS, and we are accelerating our exciting growth journey.
Over the next two years, our goal is to establish a clear market leader position in Europe and the United States, to become the WeWork of the Co-Living space, and to define our very own asset class.
Check out our QUARTERS building in Chicago to get what we are all about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQeYlW7Fsio
And you have surely heard and read about our latest announcements? You can find out more here: 1.1 billion investment for Europe Expansion Medici Living Group and 300 million investment for US Expansion Medici Living Group
As a People Operations Manager, this will be your
These will be your tasks
- Working closely with our Community Manager, you will own and constantly optimize our onboarding process from signature of contract to welcoming our new team members on their day 1, for all new and existing markets
- You will drive the introduction of modern People Operations systems and tools and take a lead on people-centric projects
- You will develop an employee loyalty strategy in tight collaboration with the Head of Culture & Team, and you will provide advice to the leadership team on implementation
- You will put in place a strategy for personal development for all our team members, across all levels and geographies, and you will establish a database of suitable learning and development sources that are user-friendly and accessible any time anywhere
- You will act as a trusted advisor and partner on all people operations matters and to all team members, managers, the leadership team alike
- You will help install and develop our next level HRIS and ensure it’s used properly, efficiently and with a smile
- You will act as the go to person for any global mobility and visa topics for all our current and future team members
- You will be a lead on setting up international payroll for all new entry markets
You will be most successful if these points describe
- You have a degree in a HR/People Operations or business operations related field
- You have 4+ years experience working in a progressive, global People Operations role
- You have experience working in a fast moving growth environment, and you can work with both local and remote teams
- You thrive on building working systems that enable the business and that drive high engagement across the team
- You know to build scalable, effective and easy-to-use processes and best practices, globally
- You are well organized, resilient, have strong influencing skills and can hold your ground
- With a high empathy level, you establish trust quickly and you know how to maintain it
- You are fluent in German and English, further languages are always a plus
- You are easy-going and enjoy working in a team
We’re offering these benefits
- An innovative business model – join our team and help reinvent the real estate market
- A high degree of responsibility, with huge impact from day one
- Flexibility to develop ideas, programs and processes to improve the company performance and employee experience
- A flat hierarchy with a fun start-up culture – enrich the lives of our dynamic and highly-motivated team with your personality
- At request, discounted living in Berlin at one of our amazing flat shares in a great location – we offer employee rates highly discounted to the Berlin market
- A high energy work environment where we treat each other like family – you will be encouraged to participate in and enjoy our many regular team events like yoga, cooking, football, or karaoke. Together, we #buildcommunity.
Please send us your compelling CV and attach a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the Medici Living family.
You need to have a valid work and residence permit for Germany, for your application to be considered.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!