Executive Assistant to the CEO(s) (m/f/d)
We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We don’t like “not possible”. We like new ideas, open-mindness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
We are one of the leading companies in Artificial Intelligence, providing our services to the world’s most innovative companies. With our expert team of application developers and data scientists we work closely together with our customers to always be ahead of the game and to create state-of-the-art technology. Become part of our fast-paced environment and join our team building the most innovative and revolutionary technology in the market.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond – Best InsurTech and many more.
- Support the site management and the Munich team in the administrative handling of all site-related processes
- Collaboration and support of the CEOs and management
- Classic administrative and communication tasks such as travel bookings, material orders, office design, inventories, scheduling meetings etc.
- Event Management for our meet-ups and company events
- Initial experience in the field of reception and office organization
- Completed a commercial apprenticeship, university or a comparable qualification
- Pronounced team orientation
- A structured way of working and a high degree of commitment to colleagues and customers
- Communicative, positive and committed appearance
- Brilliant multitasker; highly productive
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook Excel)
- Excellent in German and English
We are looking forward to hearing from you!