Acrolinx helps the world’s greatest brands to create amazing content. Built on an advanced Al engine, Acrolinx is the only software platform that can actually “read” your content and guide writers to make it better. That’s why companies like Adobe, Google, Facebook and
Siemens use Acrolinx to create content that’s more engaging, enjoyable, and impactful.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and reliable
Finance Operations Specialist SaaS – Accounts Receivables (m/f/d)
You will be covering the revenue workflow (order to revenue process) of our business, including, but not limited to, order management, vendor set-up routines, invoicing and cash collection in close collaboration with our customers as well as the Accounting team. You should be able to multitask, deal with customer concerns in a professional manner, assist the Accounting department with the preparation of financial reports and support our Revenue Operations team.
To be successful in this position, you should have a good grasp of accounting practices and strong organizational skills. An outstanding candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills and a knack for working with numbers.
This position is based in our headquarters in Berlin or remotely in Germany.
Some of What You’ll Do
- Managing customer orders including tracking of renewals
- Caring of order reconciliation and order documentation
- Improving billing logic
- Creating and issuing of invoices to customers including processing of credit memos
- Following up on outstanding payments and answering customer queries
- Monitoring all payments and preparing monthly billing reports
- Managing account balances and resolving inconsistencies
- Updating accounting records with issued invoices, processed payments, new balances and customer contact information
- Successfully completed vocational training in the commercial field
- First professional experience in a comparable field of activity
- Experience in the software industry (preferably SaaS) would be a huge advantage
- Working knowledge of accounting standards (German GAAP) and relevant legal regulations
- Strong communication, organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce.com)
- Strong attention to detail and good maths skills
- Fluency in both, German and English, are mandatory
You can expect:
- A flat, informal hierarchy and quick decision-making processes.
- Support in getting up to speed.
- Teammates of all ages and backgrounds.
You’ll join a really international team of friendly, dynamic people in Berlin who are passionate about their jobs.
In addition to a high degree of responsibility and room for individual development, we also offer a range of nice benefits:
- Team and company events, e.g. Christmas and summer parties, participation in sporting events (if the COVID-19 situation allows this again)
- Subsidies for a BVG ticket or a JobBike
- Very attractive, company-sponsored Company pension scheme
- Lunch subsidies and much more…
Note: Due to Covid-19 interviewing, onboarding and work will be fully remote to begin with. We’re committed to make this process go as smoothly as possible under these difficult conditions and support you with getting set-up and going.
Acrolinx is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Acrolinx makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.